All was well until…
- The drive home from Thanksgiving Dinner #2 at my parent’s house.
- I had eaten in moderation for TGiving Dinner #1 in preparation for TGiving Dinner #2.
- Once I embarked on TGiving Dinner #2 I overdid the sides. Plus ate prime rib but bypassed the turkey. Variety is the spice of life when all is said and done.
- The piece of apple pie and Cool Whip was left barely eaten as I digested TGiving Dinner #2.
- We had an enjoyable family time watching Harry Potter #4. There are not many films that can be enjoyed by 7 to 70-odd-year-olds.
- On the drive home I felt unsettled. Stomach churning. Not good.
- Arrived home to get to some work.
- As husband did the bedtime routine I struggled to focus. I was glazing over. Feeling hot.
- Got sick. Called it a night.
- Tossed and turned for hours.
- Listened as my husband tended to our daughter. I was helpless to do anything for her.
- On Black Friday I was rooted to my bed. So was my daughter.
- I stirred mid afternoon to do some household chores and finish a post or two.
- I did finish both posts, but quickly took a nap. A nap which became bedtime.
- This morning I puttered around. Felt much better.
- I sent out a tweet 26 or so hours after my “I feel icky” tweet.
- And now I am on the road to recovery. Drinking well. Nibbling, but not ready for full meals.
- Was it TGiving Dinner…probably not. My guess the bad old stomach flu!
Oh, and my daughter is feeling better too!