Stop & Shop is offering a great Back to School promotion, where you can save on both groceries and gas! Ends September 10!
General Mills and Stop & Shop are teaming up to give families a great way to stock up and save, as they gear up for back to school. Here’s why shoppers should shop at Stop & Shop’s big Back to School Event.
Great sale pricing on the participating General Mills brands:
Additional savings for you or your school, depending on which Stop & Shop location you shop
If your Stop & Shop store sells gas
I shopped at the Reisterstown, MD, Giant, which is owned by Stop & Shop. I found the store to be clean. I observed many employees restocking shelves. The cashier was helpful and attentive to my needs. All in all it was a good supermarket shopping experience!
Want to see what’s new and exciting at Stop & Shop, leave a comment to win a $10 Stop & Shop Gift Card! Each comment counts as one entry for the giveaway. Make sure that at least one entry includes your e-mail.
– Leave a comment telling me about your worst shopping trip with kids. My worst trip would have to be the time I was fumbling for my shopping bags while waiting in the checkout line with all three kids. I heard a clink and assumed I had dropped my wedding band. I had the cashier, the manager, and all three kids looking for the ring. I gave up and walked back to the car to call my husband and ask him to look for the ring at home. As I was holding my phone I noticed I was still wearing my wedding band. So embarassing!
– Follow me on twitter: @MusingsfromMe. If you leave your twitter ID, I will follow you.
– Friend Stop & Shop on Facebook.
– Friend this blog on Facebook.
– Subscribe to this blog via reader.
– Subscribe to the blog via e-mail.
Thank you to MyBlogSpark for giving me a $10 gift card to Stop & Shop. I visited the Giant in Reisterstown, MD, location, which is owned by Stop & Shop. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Stop & Shops are located in CT, MA, NH, NJ, NY, and RI. Check here to see if there is a Stop & Shop near you. This giveaway ends September 14th at 11:59 p.m.
That would have to be when I had my son in an infant carrier in the basket, my daughter walking next to the cart, and then my daughter got sick and made a big mess in the middle of the aisle. Right then, the baby woke up and started screaming. It was insane!
Twitter follow cdziuba
I just became your fan on Facebook Carol P Dziuba
Stop & Shop Facebook fan Carol P Dziuba
The time I had my oldest son in his carrier in the grocery cart. He was straining away and turning red in the face. So stupid me stuck my finger in his diaper and voila-poop all over my finger-was I embarrassed
I subscribe to your feed through Google Reader
My worst shopping trip was one day when my daughter was coming down with a stomach bug and I didn’t know it. I was grabbing something anf she turned around to grab my arm to tell me she was sick but before she could say anything, she threw up all over the stuff in the cart. But the people were nice and let me leave withuot paying for the stuff she ruined.
follow on twitter (GabbyLowe)
subscribe to feed
fan on facebook
Friend of Stop & Shop on Facebook.