It is easy to put off education. I’m too busy. I don’t have the time. I need more money. These are valid points. But, the fact of the matter is that education is important.
A college degree can help your career. But how can you get a college degree while working full time or home with kids? Get an online degree at USC Rossier School of Education’s MAT.
USC offers current educators and aspiring teachers the prestige of earning a Master of Arts in Teaching degree from an elite research university with the convenience and flexibility of studying online.
The benefits of an online degree from USC’s Rossier School of Education:
• Highly interactive online learning combined with field-based experiences
• Groundbreaking tuition reimbursement program
• Accelerated program you can complete in as little as 12 months
• Opportunity to become a part of the elite USC Trojan Family
• Tuition reimbursement and scholarships
• MAT@USC Student Blog, hear insights about the program from actual students
• Rossier and the MAT@USC were awarded by AACTE for innovative use of technology in education
• Technology video that introduces the interactivity of the program
• First cohort of the MAT@USC graduate in May
Students will have the opportunity to earn a Master of Arts in Teaching degree from an internationally renowned research institution with a 100-year history of educating teachers to be agents of change. USC’s Rossier School of Education was ranked #22 in the United States, and #9 among all private universities by US U.S. News and World Report.
USC’s Rossier School of Ecucation offers an innovative combination of highly interactive online learning with field-based experiences in your local area. Students also benefit from a groundbreaking tuition reimbursement program designed exclusively for MAT@USC graduates.
USC’s Rossier School of Education students have the opportunity to learn from distinguished USC faculty recognized for their contributions to modern education. Online USC’s online student have full status and benefits, participation in commencement ceremonies, and free lifetime Alumni Association memberships. Students become part of the elite USC Trojan Family.