Some details on the Nestle Drumstick Cone:
- Available in three flavors — vanilla, vanilla cherry, and chocolate all covered with chocolate and sprinkles.
- On shelves now and on sale for about $6.99 for 8 cones.
- Great for dessert or a cool treat after playing outside.
Want to try Nestle Drumstick Cones? I have 5 free coupons for a free product for 5 lucky readers of this blog. You know the drill, but if you are new here… You must leave a mandatory comment to be eligible to win the prize pack. You must include your e-mail in the comment, so that I can contact you if you win. You wouldn’t want to miss a chance to win the ice cream would you? Once you have left a mandatory comment, you can leave one or more of the optional comments. Leave one comment for each entry.
Tell me a funny story involving ice cream. Don’t forget to leave your e-mail address. You wouldn’t want me to not have a way to contact you, right?
Optional entries — You must leave the mandatory comment for all other comments to count. Leave a comment for each optional entry.
- Follow me on twitter.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow my blog on Facebook.
- Follow Nestle Drumstick on Facebook for a $1 off coupon.
- Subscribe to my blog via reader.
- Subscribe to my blog via e-mail.
- Tweet this giveaway: @MusingsfromMe is giving away 5 coupons for a #free box of Nestle Drumstick Cones! Enter to win > http://bit.ly/edDcjq RT?
I was not compensated for this review. I was sent a box of Nestle Drumstick Cones to devour….I mean review. The giveaway is open to U.S residents only. Giveaway ends May 20 at 11:59 p.m. The views expressed in this post are my own. I follow the tenets of Blog With Integrity.