- Putting away last of Christmas decorations. Still have It’s a Wonderful Life village and Charlie Brown’s Christmas set out, as well as assorted other items.
- Need to rearrange basement storage room to accommodate other all of the Christmas gear.
- Bathrooms — clean, no questions.
- Bedrooms — mostly tidy, but still too many clothes that don’t fit or are never worn in kids rooms.
- Bathrooms — scrape walls and paint…needs to get done. Have had paint for 6 months at least!
- Health club — continue going twice a week.
- Snow cardio — shovelled our driveway and my neighbor’s. Great workout and good to be out of the house! Kids helped as well.
- Housekeeping cardio — currently my vacuum only works with the hose attachment. I am getting quite a workout by vacuuming my entire house with the hose only. Domestic Goddess!
- Weight loss — too many snow days and nights exhausted from shovelling spell excessive snacking. Must get a grip for next week!
Thanks to www.thriftyandchicmom.com for Focus Friday and www.ourblubheroverhaul.blogspot.com for Friday Fitness. See you next Friday
Good luck with all of your Focus & Fitness goals 🙂
Good luck! You’ve really given yourself a lot to do. I’ll be cheering you on!
Wow you are one ambitious woman good luck with all of those tasks!
Good luck with your goals!! I had to make Christmas stuff my goal one week too!! that stuff seems to multiply on ya 🙂
I am doing my first Focus Friday and I probably should have looked at others before I did mine… I look pretty pathetic. I will look even more so when you complete all your tasks, which you will. Go get ’em!