I am about to call myself “Kettle” after yelling at my kids about papers, trash, and dirty undies on their bedroom floors. I walked in to the master bedroom and spied the following:
- 7 blankets in plastic zip bags
- 1 inflatable guitar
- 1 massage chair
- 1 lantern
- a pile of clothes for consignment
- a pile of clothes for Purple Heart
- 1 football with autograph pen
- dust bunnies — too many to count
- assorted cords for various devices
- a water glass
- and so many more nonbedroom items.
Now if only I could purchase Shaker chairs for all rooms, hang said chairs from wall hooks, and purge our house of all clutter. Ahhh…clear floors. Then I could vacuum without accidentally vacuuming ipod cords, paper, shoelaces, stuffed toys, slippers. I will attempt to vacuum tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Editor’s note: It’s tomorrow and I never vacuumed. Tomorrow?