So how did the week treat you? Ready for fall? Stocked up with candy for Halloween?
Fall is busy for us. I’m hunkered down in my office much of the day. On the road in the mornings for car pool time. On the road in the evenings driving here and there. I’ll tell yo how oblivious I am to fall and the change of season…I have no idea if the pumpkins my son and his grandfather planted a while ago have come up or not. I haven’t walked out of my house and turned left to go out to the backyard at the side of the house once since the pumpkins were planted. In fact, I’m not sure I looked at my son’s pumpkin patch when he planted the pumpkin seeds. Sad, quite sad.
My husband took the boy to pick apples. My son and I attempted to go ona hayride bu were rained off. Saw a beautiful rainbow, just no pumpkins and corn. So, we’re not ready for fall…yet.
What have I been doing while holed up in my office or behind the wheel of my car?
- My philosophy on talking to kids about drugs on LifetimeMoms.com.
- My spending habits through the years on MusingsfromMe.com.
- Focus on driving not texting with Safely Go app.
Tried a couple of new products out for 5 Minutes for Mom. Want to know what I thought of the products…and win one for yourself?
Up for grabs…I posted a couple of giveaways. Check out the giveaways and of course enter! You can enter more than once…more chances to win!
- Celebrate Family with National Pork Month and Costco, ends 10/29/12.
- A Giveaway for Everyone — phone, DVDs, Kinect game, book, and more — ends 10/31/12.
- Family Dinner Night? Try KFC Original RecipeBites and Chicken Littles — ends 11/2/12.
Enter a giveaway. Read a parenting post. Stay tuned for more giveaways aand product reviews as I am prepping my 2012 Holiday Gift Guide!