Disclosure: I was invited to a blogger event at my local Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza. I was given two pizzas and a tub of cookie dough as samples. I am a Papa Murphy’s Mom.
I know I’ve mentioned before that I had a nomadic childhood. If you ask me where “home” is, I could give you a couple of answers. You see, I was born in England, lived there til I was 4, moved to the United States til I was 8, moved back to England til I was 10, back to the U.S. til I was 11, before finally moving back to England just before I turned 12. I lived in England all through middle and high school, before coming to America for college. After meeting and marrying my husband, we agreed to stay in the United States. All I wanted was for my children was not to have the nomadic childhood that I had. My children, not surprisingly, would love to travel the world!
On a trip back to England just after I got married, my husband and I ate a pizza in a very new-to-us way. The pizza was made for me at take and bake pizza store. I told them what I wanted on the pizza. All I needed to do was take the pizza home to bake it. We were staying with my sister, so we brought the take and back pizza home one night for dinner. That pizza was absolutely delicious. The toppings were piled high and the crust was absolutely yummy. That was 20 years ago in England. Until last month, I had never heard of an American take and bake pizza place.
Have you tried Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza? I attended a blogger event at the Frederick, Maryland, location od Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza. The owners could not have been more hospitable. They clearly love their stores. They own the Frederick store and two in nearby Hagerstown, MD. I’m very close to the Frederick store. I can see myself stopping and picking up dinner on this busy school nights.
Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza is all about freshness. From the moment I walked in the store, all I could see was fresh ingredients. The Papa Murphy’s owners and employees are Fresh Fanatics! Papa Murphy’s commitment is to fresh. In fact, Papa Murphy’s has been in the “handmade fresh business” since 1981.
- Papa Murphy’s owners and employees come in early to make dough from scratch.
- They cut the dough, rolls the dough in to balls, roll dough out flat on to pizza pans, and store until ready to make pizzas.
- They grate 100% whole-milk mozzarella every day.
They hand slice veggies daily.
- They prepare the pizzas to your specifications.
The Papa Murphy’s concept of “take-n-bake” pizza began in 1981. Today they continue to focus on what has made Papa Murphy’s the fifth largest pizza company in the United States and the #1-Rated Restaurant Chain. There are more than 1,400 Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake locations in the United States, Canada, and United Arab Emirates.
Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza is proud to provide a convenient and delicious meal to your family at a great value. Fresh ingredients on a freshly handmade crust all ready for you to bake at home for your family.
Every Papa Murphy’s pizza is built to perfection with exactly what you want. Here’s how Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza works:
- You select the crust. I chose an Original Crust and a Stuffed Crust.
- You select the toppings. I chose only cheese for the Original Crust Pizza. We have a couple of picky eaters. For the second pizza, I chose the Chicago-Style Stuffed Pizza. Let me tell you that my mouth was watering just reading the ingredients list…red sauce, salami, pepperoni, sausage, ground beef, mixed onions, tomatoes, and green onions. The Chicago-Style Stuffed Pizza was as yummy at it sounds. Papa Murphy’s does not skimp on toppings.
- Papa Murphy’s makes the pizzas for you. Mine were made with love by owners Mark and Tammy Bomberger.
- I left with two pizzas that were ready to be baked once I got home. The Original Crust Pizza baked at 425 degrees, while the Stuffed Crust baked at 375 degrees.
- I also picked up a tub of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Other starters and desserts include, Cheesy Bread, Garden Salad, Signature Salads, Cinnamon Wheel, and S’mores Dessert Pizza.
My family were thankful for a home cooked meal courtesy of Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza!