Is the weather getting you down? Do you long to take a trip with your family? Well, you are in luck! Atlantic Luggage wants to send your family of 4 to either New York or San Diego for three days and two nights. Click on the link and fill out the sweepstakes form to be entered to win a trip to New York or San Diego for your family! Enter to win a family trip
Atlantic Luggage wants to help your family have fun. They want to send your family on a trip to either San Diego or New York. Picture yourself breathing in the salt air in San Diego. Or exploring the signs and sounds of New York City tourist attractions. The Atlantic Luggage Sweepstakes runs through November 15, 2014. A Grand Pize Winner will be chosen 7-10 days following the close of the sweepstakes. The Atlantic Luggage Grand Prize trip must be booked by 9/30/15 and travel must be completed by 10/31/15.
Manufacturing luggage since the 1919, Atlantic Luggage is a pioneer in the travel industry. Atlantic Luggage suitcases are versatile, durablem, and lightweight. These travel pieces are also extremely lightweight. The range of colors, styles, and features make Atlantic Luggage the perfect choice for family travel. Atlantic Luggage has an extensive range of carry-ons, totes, duffles, and uprights.
Atlantic Luggage’s Prime Collections include the colorful Atlantic Solstic Hardside Collection, which is available in four vibrant colors: Purple, Blue, Yellow, and Pink. For those in search of a lighter weight luggage, the Atlantic Ultra Lite 2 Collection comes in Spinner and Upright models. For those traveling with more than one piece of luggage, the Compass Unite Collection allows you to attach two Compass Unite Spinners back-to-back with side velcro straps. You can wheel two back-to-back Spinners through an ariport or roll two sets of back-to-back Spinners together when traveling as a family!
Packing for a famly trip may seem like a daunting prospect, but after traveling many times with my family I want to share my packing tips with you:
- Wash all clothes for the season you are traveling. Doing all the laundry takes time, but once you are packing you will appreciate having many available clothing choices.
- Fold clothes for each family member in laundry baskets. With stacks of clothes to choose from, you will easily find the clothes you and your family need for the trip.
- Pack each family member’s clothes in a separate piece of luggage. You might be tempted to cram two kids’ clothing items in to one suitcase, but don’t. Believe me you will be able to find the clothes you need more easily if you pack in two suitcases.
- Fold t-shirts and sweatshirts so that logos/designs on the front are easily visible when folded.
- Fold each piece of clothing as small as you can. You will fit more items in to each suitcase.
- Stack similar items together…pants, shorts, t-shirts, blouses, shirts, etc., in each suitcase.
- Pack shoes in cloth recycled shopping bags so that shoes are separated from clothing.
- Make sure than you drain and wipe all toiletries before packing your toiletry bag to avoid leakage. Pack your toiletry bag in a plastic bag before packing it in your luggage.
The Grand Prize package trip certificate is valid for: (a) round-trip economy air transportation valued at up to $450 per ticket for the Grand Prize winner and three (3) guests from a major U.S. airport serviced by Delta Air Lines near to the Grand Prize winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor), to a major U.S. airport serviced by Delta Air Lines near New York City or San Diego, CA (as chosen by winner and determined by Sponsor); (b) hotel accommodations at a participating Delta Vacations hotel in New York City or San Diego, C; (c) four (4) Atlantic® carry-on sized suitcases; and (d) $300 allowance to spend on their choice of Delta Vacations Tour or Activity packages.
Don’t forget to… Enter to win a family trip