Disclosure: I was invited to attend the 2014 Disney Social Media Moms Celebration. I paid my own conference fees and received gifts during the conference. All opinions, experiences, and thoughts are my own.
I’ve written before about the amazing time my family had at the 2014 Disney Social Media Moms Celebration. We laughed. We smiled. We enjoyed every moment at the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration at Disneyland last year. It was a true highlight of 2014 and all our family vacations!
The Disney Social Media Moms Celebration is an exclusive invite-only event held annually in the spring most recently at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. I attended the only year that the #DSMMC was held at Disneyland. I’ve only been invited once, but was pleased as punch that I was even on Disney’s radar and that I was sprinkled with pixie dust!
The Disney Social Media Moms Celebration is a 4-day event for bloggers and their families. The #DSMMC Conference is set up with a mix of blogger-only and blogger and family events. The events are absolutely amazing. Many, many exclusive events for bloggers and their families that are once-in-a-lifetime experiences!
- After a long day of travel from Maryland (BWI-Baltimore Washington International Airport), my family and I arrived in California (at John Wayne/Orange County Airport) on a Thursday afternoon in mid-April.
- We chose John Wayne/Orange County Airport as Southwest Airlines is a hub AND Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is very busy. We breezed in and out of John Wayne/Orange County Airport with ease. Other airports near Disneyland include: Long Beach Airport and Ontario International Airport.
- We took an SuperShuttle from John Wayne/Orange County Airport to the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, California.
- We booked a Shared SuperShuttle (a 10-passenger minivan) with SuperShuttle. If I had to book again, I would book the Disneyland Resort Express. The SuperShuttle trip was long with many stops. The driver was VERY distracted…constantly checking the computer on his dashboard for new trips…texting.
- Unlike Walt Disney World, the Disneyland Resort Express is not free, but the trip is probably quicker than the SuperShuttle. The Disneyland Resort Express motor coaches go to and from LAX and John Wayne/Orange County Airport.
- We arrived at the Disneyland Hotel just in time for check in and for the fun to begin at the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration!
Want To Know More About the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration?
- Fun events at the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration for bloggers and their families.
- Character/Autograph Opportunities at the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration.
- Exclusive events at the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration.