I found this on themrs blog. As a mom, what are the 10 things that you cannot live without it? If you blog about your 10 things you cannot live without, let me know here.
Here’s my list in no particular order:
1. cell phone — I don’t feel comfortable driving around with kids without cell phone. I would hate to have to walk with kids on a busy highway if my car broke down.
2. a plan –I need a plan of action, a plan for the day, a plan for survival.
3. a calendar — I have a Mom calendar with spaces for activities for Mom, Dad, and three kids. Just right for our family and the myriad of activities we do.
4. comfortable shoes — have not worn heels since 80s, don’t plan on wearing them ever again
5. a network of friends for me and for the children — I like to have people in my life who are going through the same mommy struggles and triumphs as I am.
6. knowledge of what is going on in my children’s schools — I want to know who the good teachers are and what the school’s learning philosophy is.
7. order — everything has a place in my house.
8. reliable transportation and a safe place to live
9. a sense of humor — when all else fails you can always laugh at the funny moments
10. a husband and family who will be there for me in good times and in bad.