Kids love Fruit Roll-Ups. Fruit Roll-Ups have been a lunchbox favorite over the years. If you don’t know what a Fruit Roll-Up, it is a thin sheet of fruit-flavored candy rolled in to a tube shape.
My friends at http://www.myfruitrollups.com/ have offered me a giveaway of a free order of customizable My Fruit Roll-Ups — 30 in all! Yes, that means that for your daughter’s birthday you could add a photograph off the birthday girl to the Fruit Roll-Up or a birthday message to the Fruit Roll-Up. You could add the Fruit Roll-Up to the goodie bag — what a wonderful way to commemorate an event in your family’s life!
My Fruit Roll-Ups gave me the opportunity to make a custom order of My Fruit Roll-Ups for my family. http://www.myfruitrollups.com/ was easy to open and use. The only problem I had was choosing the design! I thought about a Class of 2009 design since I have a 5th grader graduating from elementary school…then I thought about a pop star design for my oldest daughter…but what about my son may be he would like the birthday one. I could not choose. I was truly spoiled for choice. I finally chose the Way To Go image and added a photo of all 3 children. I may use this for Valentine’s Day — Sweet!
I’ll post a picture when I receive my order…I can’t wait!
Now, here’s how to enter this giveaway — leave a working e-mail address in the comment box with each entry:
- Leave a comment with an anecdote about a funny birthday party — my daughter turns 13 next week and I have been reminiscing about her parties — one entry
- Become a follower of this blog — one entry
- Subscribe to this blog via BlogLines –one entry
For extra entries:
- Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/musingsfromme — one entry
- Use twitter to send out a tweet about this giveaway. Copy the url to the comment field. — one entry
Ready, set, go visit http://www.myfruitrollups.com/
Ooops! Forgot to mention the deadline. Giveaway ends January 14, 2009.