I’m done. I’m over stinkbugs. I could deal with the little critters if it was a once-every-seven-years-cicada sighting. But, no. It would appear that stinkbugs are here to stay.
Sightings of stinkbugs in the following places…
- crawling towards the fridge
- under the microwave
- on the inside and outside of the screen door…my tween screamed when I tried to open the door to let some fresh air in
- on the car windows — inside the car
- underneath a stack of magazines
and finally the grossest and most eeewwww-ish stinkbug sighting…
- I found a stinkbug resting in my bra — is this not gross??
I had one on my toothbrush. Disgusting.