I sit at my desk each morning. I cradle a cup of coffee. I breath a sigh of relief that all three children are headed to school. As the rush rush of the morning wake ups, lunch packing, and school bus frenzy ends, I start noticing my neck and back and shoulders.
My early morning stiffness is lost in the mayhem of the morning. Once I sit and relax, I notice how unrelaxed my neck is. The tension from the day before is still there. Likely there is tension leftover from years of fretting and worrying and cogitating over who knows what. I massage. Stretch my neck and shoulders. Move my neck in a circular motion. But, the neck is still stiff.
Does worry cause tension? I don’t know for sure. I do know that my neck is always tense. Ditto for my back and shoulders. Is your neck tense, too?
During the chaotic dash of the holiday shopping season, many people find themselves stressed, exhausted and sore after day long shopping excursions. What causes you stress? Lugging shopping bags from one end of the mall to the other. Balancing packages on top of a stroller while wrangling a squirmy toddler and a cranky baby. Leaving the mall at one exit loaded down with bags and boxes only to find that your car is parked at the other end of the mall.
I do most of my shopping online, but lugging the Christmas tree, boxes of ornaments, and our menagerie of outside inflatables leaves me with sore muscles. I was given the chance to review a new product: the Salonpas Pain Relief patch.
Salonpas Pain relief patch is a new FDA-approved topical pain relieving patch for use on sore muscles and arthritis. Many consumers have found that Salonpas helps reduce their pain and gets them back to enjoying their favorite activities – such as shopping with family and friends.
In this “Shop til You Drop” this holiday season, I have a giveaway to soothe those aching back, neck, and shoulder muscles. Want to try Salonpas? I have THREE packs of Salonpas Pain Relief patches as well as a very useful reusable shopping bag to keep your purchases manageable while continuing to shop for all THREE readers. Leave one comment for each entry. Comments must include an e-mail address to be counted. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Giveaway ends January 11, 11:59 p.m.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me your least favorite household chore.
- Follow me on twitter.
- Follow my blog on Facebook.
- Subscribe to my blog via reader.
- Subscribe to my blog via e-mail.
- Tweet this giveaway: @MusingsfromMe is giving away Salonpas pain relief patches. http://bit.ly/fE1bk1 Enter!
Two more items…
1.@BookieBoo will host a twitter party for #Salonpas on January 12 from 8-10 p.m. EST. RSVP here.
2. Please be advises: SALONPAS® PAIN RELIEF and SALONPAS® ARTHRITIS are the only FDA-approved pain relieving patches available over-the-counter. Each soft, thin, and stretchable patch contains anti-inflammatory medicine that provides relief of mild to moderate pain for up to 12 hours. And because you wear SALONPAS® where it hurts (unlike oral medication), the active ingredients are absorbed through the skin and go directly to the pain site. SALONPAS contains Methyl Salicylate, which has recognized analygesic effectiveness. Methyl Salicylate, like aspirin, ibruprofen & naproxen sodium is an NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.) And because you wear SALONPAS where it hurts, unlike oral medication, the active ingredients are absorbed through the skin and go directly to the site of pain. For more information on the SALONPAS or potential side effects, please visit their site here.
I was given a sample of Salonpas pain relief patches and a shopping bag. The opinions expressed here are solely my own and represent my honest viewpoint. I promote Blog With Integrity.