Give me any puzzle. From 500 pieces to 1500 pieces. 3D puzzles. Even those mystery puzzles where you don’t know what the image will be until you start putting the pieces together. You name the puzzle and I will do it. Now there is one puzzle which is befuddles me. This puzzle makes me wonder if I will ever get the hang of it. When I see my daughter clicking through and easily finishing the puzzle, I know I will never be able to do it. What puzzle am I talking about?
Rubik’s Cube. Just call this puzzle my nemesis. Try as I might this puzzle has continued to outfox me. Now, my Preteen-now-Teen tackled the Rubik’s Cube a few years ago. She clicked. She clacked. And hey presto she finished the Cube. Leaving me awestruck. Even as a kid I was never able to do the Rubik’s Cube. Can you do the Cube? How many tries did it take you? How long did it take to finish? Did you ask your son or daughter to complete it for you? Come on, fess up!
The Rubik’s Cube is the perfect birthday gift. Kid, Tween, Teen, Even adults will love playing with Rubik’s Cube. Many adults will remember the original Rubik’s Cube from their childhood.
- You can purchase Rubik’s Cube for $9.99 from the Hasbro site.
- Rubik’s Cube is recommended for 8 and up.
- Comes with a stand.
- Already have one, take a gander at the Rubik’s Cube 360 edition or Rubik’s Magic!
I was asked by Hasbro to challenge my readers. Do you have what it takes? Are you ready to take on a challenge? Is the Rubik’s Cube within your grasp? Yes! Hasbro wants me to give away a Rubik’s Cube to one lucky reader. Winning is easy. First, leave a mandatory comment. Second, leave one or more of the optional comments. Remember, you must leave the mandatory comment for the other comments to count. Oh and don’t forget to leave your email address in the comment. so I can contact you if you win!
Mandatory Comment — Leave a comment.
What was your favorite Christmas or holiday gift as a child?
Optional Comment — Leave a comment.
- Follow @MusingsfromMe on Twitter.
- Like Musings from Me on Facebook.
- Tweet this giveaway and leave a link to your tweet: @MusingsfromMe is giving away a Rubik’s Cube! Enter for a chance to win! http://bit.ly/wszaz7
- Like Jill MusingsfromMe on Facebook.
- Subscribe to my blog’s feed.
- Stumble one of my posts that is not a giveaway. Use your Stumble toolbar or use the Share button that is placed to the left of the post.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
Keep your eye on this blog for more giveaways. Posting reviews and giveaways through the end of January. Coming soon: Another fun toy from Best Pals and a Giveaway!
Other giveaways ending soon:
- Need a smartphone? And who doesn’t?! I’m giving away an HTC Status (ends 1/5/2012) and an HTC Wildfire (ends 1/6/2012)!
I was provided with Taboo for this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Giveaway ends Wednesday, January 11 at 11:59 p.m. Any links in this post are affiliate links to my amazon affiliate account. I follow the tenets of Blog With Integrity.
I have always wanted to master the Rubik’s Cube but I have never been able to. When I was a kid I peeled the stickers off and pretended I figured it out! LOL! Thanks for the chance, I would love to introduce this to my son now.
I follow you on twitter = @justicecw
I am an email subscriber
I like Musings on FB = christine wember
I like JillMusingsFromMe on FB = christine wember
Tweeted at https://twitter.com/#!/justicecw/status/154742305977409536