On our last trip to TJ Maxx my 5th grader choose a graduation dress. The dress…it was black and white and strapless. It was inexpensive, too. It is odd to shop with a preteen and NOT break the bank. Preteens have the knack for choosing the most expensive item ALL THE TIME. Preteens also do not do sale racks.
At TJ Maxx you don’t need to do sale racks. You can look at all items in the store not just the items on the beleagured sale rack. TJ Maxx has some awesome brands — I was shocked that I was able to get two nice blouses and two pairs of pants for an upcoming blogging get-together. I was able to walk around at the event wearing outfits that I felt good in. For me, I need to feel good about what I wear. TJ Maxx has what I want to wear.
Want to win a $25 gift card to TJ Maxx. Enter now. Leave an e-mail in your comment so that I can get back to you when you win.
– Leave a comment. Tell me your worst shopping experience. Mine would be bra shopping. Any shopping expedition that involves a sales person manhandling me in to a garment is a bad experience!
– Subscribe to my blog in a reader.
– Subscribe to my blog in an e-mail.
– Follow me on twitter. Leave your twitter name and I will follow you.
– Signup to join my networked blog.
On your marks, get set, shop!
Thanks go out to TJ Maxx for a gift card. Contest ends October 3, 11:59 a.m. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.