When children are young, taking photos is relatively easy. Most children will smile naturally when asked to by the photographer. Once the tween/teen years hit, many children become self-conscious about having their photos taken. A good photographer can put your child at ease.
Mary Gardella is that photographer…the one who can take the photo that will be the one you treasure. Mary Gardella is the creative force behind Love Life Images, a portrait studio located in historic Savage Mill, MD.
Love Life Images is offering a photo session for the tween or teen in your life — “fun and stylized portrait sessions that will bring out the real you.” Mary will put your tween or teen at ease so that you will have a lasting memory of those tumultuous, challenging, but oh so rewarding years when your tween/teen give glimpses of the adult to come.
When is the session? It’s November 14. All day at Love Life Images Studio, located at the Historic Savage Mill in Savage, Maryland.
What will Mary Gardella offer you?
- a fun portrait session for tweens and teens
- a stylized portrait session that is all about your tween or teen
- all sessions will take place November 14 — all day long
- your tween/teen will be photographed in and around the historic Savage Mill, MD, where the Love Life Images studio is located
- a makeup artist — Amie Decker — will be available!
- after the session you can visit the Love Life Images studio for a viewing appointment
The cost for the tween and teen session is $115 per child. Each session will last 45 minute and include one outfit change and a set of three accordion photo booklets. You can put put 10 of your favorite images in a 2.5 x 3.5 accordion style booklet.
For more information on scheduling a session for your tween or teen session, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For examples of Mary Gardella’s work, visit Love Life Images.