I’m not sure how it happened, but it did. The person who likes, but doesn’t jewels and jewelry has two daughters who adore anything shiny. How did I give birth to two daughters who are all about bling?
From the earliest days of their toddlerhood, each of the girls was enamored of necklaces, rings, tiaras, bracelets, feather boas, and anything else shiny and sparkly. At 12 and 15, my daughters love going through racks of jewelry at various mall stores. You know the stores I mean. I, on the other hand, stand in these stores clockwatching. The minutes tick by slowly in those stores I can tell you!
Recently, my daughters looked through the contents of a package sent to me for review. The package held a selection of charms and charm bracelets from MOGO. My tween carefully fingered the bracelets. She reported that the fabric bands were shiny to the touch. Each bracelet had a number of silver circular disks on the outside of the band. She showed me the charm bands. Very quickly she opened the circular containers of charms. Within seconds she had decorated a charm bracelet with charms. Just a quick click and the magnetized charms attached to the bracelets.
So, how does it all work?
- The MOGO Charm Bracelets are available in about 14 vibrant colors. Priced at about $14.
- The MOGO Charm Bracelets can be used as a bracelet or joined together to form a headband or belt. Priced at about $12 for sets; $5 per Birthstone/Bling; and $4 each alphabet letter
- We liked the versatility of the charms and bracelets.
- The MOGO Charms are available in more than 50 themed sets of three MOGO Charms.
- Examples of MOGO Charms sets include: birthstones, peace symbols, team spirit, and alphabet letters.
- The MOGO products are available in more than 2,600 independent retail outlets, as well as in Nordstrom stores. For instance in Maryland, the following stores carry MOGO, Precious Gifts on Main Street in Ellicott City; Retro Metro in Frederick and possibly Retro Metro’s Mount Airy location; and Synchronicity Boutique in Baltimore.
- Find a store near you. by entering your zip code.
- Or, buy online from the fine outlets listed here.
- You can buy directly from MOGO by going to MOGOCharm.com.
Fun for kids and tweens and even teens…try the Mood Matcher. Or create your own Charm Bracelets.
Oh, and there is one more item…MOGO Click Flops. The Click Flops come with 2 MOGO charms. You can add up to 7 charms to each flip flop to create your own personalized look.
I was sent a selection of MOGO Charm Bracelets and Charms to facilitate my review. The views expressed in this post are mine alone. I follow the tenets of Blog With Integrity.