As you know I am the Social Media Manager for Yoursphere.com. I have worked with Yoursphere from practically the start of my blogging career in some capacity or another. I clicked on a link — intrigued about a safe social network for kids and tweens — and here I sit today promoting the benefits Yoursphere.com to my followers online and friends and family offline. Cool, huh?
In the dog days of summer, I want to announce a campaign I am very proud of. Yoursphere launched the Summer Fun Campaign! A SUPER group of influential mom bloggers were chosen as Yoursphere’s Summer Fun Ambassadors. Each of these women is known online for her integrity and social media savvy. As Yourpshere’s Social Media Manager, I am very proud to announce our Summer Fun Ambassadors!
– @StacieinAtlanta — Stacie writes about searching for a safe place for her son to play online for her son.
– @onemomsworld — Jen writes about first impressions of Yoursphere — her first impressions and those of her daughter.
– @mommyality — Lisa writes about what to do on hot summer days.
– @centsiblelife — Kelly writes about what happens when your kids age out of Nick Jr. and Disney online sites.
– @ConnieFoggles — Connie writes about being creative and artsy.
Stay tuned for new posts from our Summer Fun Ambassadors on Yoursphere’s Gold Membership. While Yoursphere is FREE, upgrading to the Gold Membership costs only $4.95 per month.
For $4.95, kids with a Gold Membership have access to all the benefits of the FREE Yoursphere Membership:
- Play hundreds of games
- Share photos and videos
- Create and join spheres
- Play in a virtual world
- And earn credits for gifts!
With the Gold Membership, kids have access to all the FREE benefits being a Yoursphere Member AND the added benefits that come with Gold Membership…
- Earn triple gift credits.
- Enter contests.
- Win scholarships.
- Earn 150 free Gems per month.
- Join a Birthday Club.
- Have access to unlimited Gold Coins.
- Can participate in premium chat.
- And so much more!
Yoursphere is free to join. Your child can sign up for a free account, by clicking here. Once your child signs up for the free account, you will need to authorize the account. That’s right at Yoursphere, your child cannot be a member of Yoursphere unless you give your OK. Parents can monitor what their children are doing on Yoursphere through the Parent Dashboard.
Why not check out all that Yoursphere has to offer parents and kids?
When you sign your child up for a membership, don’t forget to use my code… YSMA-JILL …when you register. Yoursphere is FREE to join…so no worries about membership fees. Oh, and after your child signs up for a free account, your child will get 75 credits to spend in the Yoursphere Gift Gallery!
I am a Mom Ambassador for Yoursphere. I was compensated to write this post. The views expressed in this post are my own. I follow the tenets of Blog with Integrity.