To add to the general hellatiousness of the day we left the volleyball tournament to take Crafty Daughter to a birthday party. Problems:
- did not know exact start time
- did know know address of party as we did not have invitation
- did not know if kids were going to mall as scheduled
- did not have coupons for mall visit
Me = not happy. A phone or call gave me details of party. This was good, but we were still late for party due to leaving late and the rain. Yes, it rained all day. The parking lot was a muddy mess — I had to park on the grass…squish. We arrived even later as we had to stop by the house to get coupons that my daughter insisted she needed. Me = wimpy Mom. In a weak moment I agreed to drive a group of girls to the mall since the mom didn’t have enough drivers. Me = pushover. My son was not at all interested in going to the mall so we needed serious bribery.
In times like these music calms the savage beast…uh mommy. And by music I mean any music that I can hear on my kid’s ipod while we drive from hither and thither and yon. Both kids have an ipod cord that connects the ipod to the car stereo system. After I have been driving for a while my selection of CDs becomes a little bit monotonous and I need an infusion of new music.
BTW, do you have an ipod? I’m the lone family member without one. …except for my 6 year old who will probably get one before little ole me!
I was given a chance to test out a few ipod accessories. All I can say is all three were very cool from what I could tell. I hardly saw any of the accessories as my teen too took immediate possession of all three!
I have a giveaway if you are interested! I will be giving away one of these ipod accessories to a lucky Musings from Me reader. I’m not sure which one — exact details to follow!
– Do you have a CD or song that you listen to every holiday season? I love the Mannheim Steamroller.
– Subscribe to this blog via reader.
– Subscribe to this blog via e-mail.
– Follow me on Twitter.
– Tweet this giveaway: @MusingsfromMe is giving away ipod accessories! Enter now: http://tinyurl.com/ychfqq9!
– Fan me on Facebook.
I was given the ipod accessories for review. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Giveaway ends December 24 at 11:59 p.m.