I have one picky eater. Lately I never know what she will decide to dislike. It’s a tad frustrating to be sure. I try to offer healthy choices at each meal. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.
While dinner and lunch can be a challenge, no one in this family balks at dessert. I have never seen any of my kids push dessert away and say “Not right now, maybe later.” No. Dessert is never refused. We don’t have dessert every night, so perhaps the kids see it as a treat.
Our favorite dessert lately is not cookies or cake. It is good old ice cream. I met the friendly folks at Blue Bunny at TypeAParent Conference this past June. I missed the Blue Bunny snack break while heading out to an off-site event. The Blue Bunny reps contacted me after TypeA and asked me if I wanted to do a review of ice cream! Yes, I gleefully responded!
The kids were eager to see what would emerge out of the dry ice haze. Receiving packages is awesome. Receiving ice cream by mail is spectacularly awesome. One by one my Kid, Preteen, and Teen devoured the Itty Bitty Blue Bunny Ice Cream Treats. I might have eaten a crumb or two, but that’s about it.
We…uh I mean they…sampled…
- Champs Mini Swirl Birthday Party Ice Cream Cones
- Champs Mini Swirl Chocolate Ice Cream Cones
- Champs Mini Swirl Vanilla Ice Cream Cones
From the ice cream on the kids’ faces, I can say for certainty that none of the picky eating tendencies surfaced with any of my kids. Nope, the Blue Bunny Mini Ice Creams were a hit.
But, wait there’s more. I want you to experience Blue Bunny Ice Cream. One lucky reader will receive Bunny Bucks: a coupon for purchase of one Blue Bunny packaged ice cream or frozen novelty — up to an $8 value!
How to enter? You know the drill, but if you are new here… You must leave a mandatory comment to be eligible to win the prize. You must include your e-mail in the comment, so that I can contact you if you win. You wouldn’t want to miss a chance to win would you? Once you have left a mandatory comment, you can leave one or more of the optional comments. Leave one comment for each entry.
Go to the Blue Bunny and tell me what product you want to try. Come back and leave a comment. Don’t forget to leave your e-mail address, so I can contact you when you win.
You must leave the mandatory comment for all other comments to count. Leave a comment for each optional entry.
- Follow me on twitter.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow my blog on Facebook.
- Subscribe to my blog via reader.
- Subscribe to my blog via e-mail.
- Tweet this giveaway: @MusingsfromMe is giving away @BlueBunny ice cream! Enter to win > https://bit.ly/pLpZqn #giveaway #free RT?
To find out more about Blue Bunny…
- Go to the Blue Bunny website.
- Like the Blue Bunny Facebook page.
- Follow Blue Bunny on Twitter.
- Did you know that Blue Bunny is the official ice cream of Sea World? I’ll have to ask if my husband bought the kids ice cream when they visited Sea World San Diego while I was at BlogHer.
I was given Blue Bunny ice cream to facilitate my review. The giveaway is open to U.S residents only. Giveaway ends August 26, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. (Deadline extended due to technical issues.) The views expressed in this post are my own. I follow the tenets of Blog With Integrity.