- Farmville Disco Sheep’s Memory Game
- Farmville Rockstar Cow’s Old Maid Game
- Farmville Groovy Chicken’s Go Fish Game
The three new games are from the Farmville Animal Games range. Each game comes with a cuddly Farmville friend. The games sell for $9.99 each and are recommended for ages 4 and up.
I’ll be honest and admit that I have never played Farmville. I’ve had MANY requests, which I have ignored. I wasn’t sure I wanted to get sucked in to playing a game where I would have to feed someone, water a plant, and grow something. I know what I am like…I would surely let the poor farm go in to disarray. But, for parents out there who are Farmville obsessed, these games come with 20 FARM CASH. Farm Cash is the in-game currency of Farmville, the online game. Note: You must be 13 or older AND have a Facebook account to access the Farm Cash.
Want to win a Farmville Game? You can win one of the Farmville games by leaving the mandatory comment for a chance to win. You can leave as many of the optional comments as you would like as long as you leave the mandatory comment. Don’t forget to leave your email address so that I can contact you if you win.
Mandatory Entry — Leave a comment.
- Subscribe to Musings from Me by reader. Leave a comment.
Extra Entries — Leave a comment.
- Follow @MusingsfromMe on Twitter.
- Like Musings from Me on Facebook.
- Like Jill MusingsfromMe on Facebook.
- Stumble one of my posts that is not a giveaway. Use your Stumble toolbar or use the Share button that is placed to the left of the post.
- Tweet this giveaway and leave a link to your tweet: @MusingsfromMe is giving away a Farmville Card Game for kids w/Farm Cash for parents! https://bit.ly/X83T6j
I was not compensated for this post. The views expressed in this post are my own. This giveaway is open to residents in the Continental U.S. only. The giveaway ends December 20, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. EST. I follow the tenets of Blog With Integrity.