Dinosaurs are cool. Whether you are 2 or 72, the thought of dinosaurs walking the earth is fascinating. Over the years we have read books about dinosaurs…watched movies…taken the kids to the Maryland Science Center. One kid always picked the long-neck dinosaurs from the preschool box of dinos. One kid was fascinated by T-Rex. One kid asked lots of questions about pterodactyls.
An early birthday gift for my 1-year-old was a handheld game where you could press a dinosaur photo to hear the name and information about the game. My baby was too young for the game. It was many months before she had the coordination to press the buttons, but when she did her eyes lit up as she saw what she could do. Kids love being in control of their learning…at all times. My other two kids had fun with the game. I replaced the batteries several times before the game stopped working.
Now that my youngest is a good reader, I love it when he picks up a dino book from the school Media Center. Are your kids dino lovers, too? Yes! Want to win a wii game from Ubisoft? We were sent a game to review — Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs Strike.
My son is our chief Musings from Me tester for anything boy. His sisters will barely glance at some of the games that arrive for review. My son will play anything. He went to town on the game. He played and played and played. The game is a 4-player game. We need to do a family wii night soon!
Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs Strike features (from the Ubisoft site):
- Fast-paced fights with direct control over each giant creature. Perform real-time actions such as blocking, dodging, hitting and execute new super combination attack.
- Explore 3 different breathtaking environments including tropical forest, desert, and mountain. Protect yourself from 4 different natural disasters while fighting – from earthquakes to volcano eruptions!
- Choose and customize your favorite Dinosaur among 18 breeds such as T-Rex, Stegosaurus, Velociraptor, Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, and Baryonyx.
- Battle together in a variety of multiplayer modes, including 4-Player Tournament Mode, Tag Team Battle Mode, or Conquest Mode where you must race against your opponent to dominate the territory!
Now for the giveaway part of this post! I have one copy of Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs Strike for wii for a reader. Leave one comment for each entry. Comments must include an e-mail address to be counted. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Giveaway ends December 21, 11:59 p.m.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me your favorite animal.
- Follow me on twitter.
- Follow my blog on Facebook.
- Subscribe to my blog via reader.
- Subscribe to my blog via e-mail.
- Tweet this giveaway: @MusingsfromMe is giving away Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs Strike for wii. Enter! http://bit.ly/i0E6pB RT. #familygamenight