- I hate laundry and anything associated with washing, drying, folding, and ironing(!) clothes.
- I love my cluttered, messy, piles in every corner laundry room with a passion.
- I value “alone” time in my laundry room. I know “alone” time in the laundry room is inherently sad, but it beats listening to kids argue over whether Santa Claus is magical or not. Happened tonight.
- Be gone any child who wants to *help* unload the dryer. It’s a fact: A child who offers help will delay the completion of the project by about a million years.
- I love bottles of detergent, big or small. I like seeing all my cleaning products neatly arranged in a row.
- An empty detergent bottle makes a satisfying clunk in the bottom of the recycling bin. “She shoots, she scores.”
Giveaway for Musings from Me readers! I have 5 coupons each for a Green Works products up to $3.99 for 5 readers! That’s 5 coupons each! Coupons expire end of December so giveaway is speedy fast unlike my style of doing laundry. It can seriously take weeks for me to sort, stain remove, wash, dry, fold, iron, and distribute clothes to each bedroom.
– What is the highest number of odd socks that you have had at any given time? We had 42 odd socks at one point!
– Subscribe to this blog via reader.
– Subscribe to this blog via e-mail.
– Follow me on Twitter.
– Tweet this giveaway: @MusingsfromMe is giving away Green Works coupons! Enter now:!
I was not compensated for this post. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Giveaway ends December 17 at 11:59 p.m.