As many of you know, I am the Co-Leader for DC CityMommy. I Co-Lead with Rachel. I joined CityMommy about 2 months ago. I love helping the DC CityMommy grow. We’re a vibrant community of moms…looking to meet other moms…discuss topics…find out about events. Come join if you live in DC-MD-VA!
In my role as Co-Leader, I post topics to the message board on a daily basis. I monitor the message board for spammy comments. I weed out troll members — you know the ones who post messages that are not relevant to the topic. I add events to the calendar that I know will be of interest to DC CityMommy members. We’re a neighborhood based site, so I am constantly adding neighborhoods.
I’m helping out with a couple of CityMommy sites in need of a leader. If you or someone you know in the following cities would love an exciting chance to lead a CityMommy city, let us know!
- Baton Rouge, LA
- San Antonio, TX
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Palm Springs, CA
Here is the job description:
Cool Moms Needed for Fun, Part-Time, Work-From-Home Opportunity!
CITYMOMMY, a local social networking site for moms, is seeking a head of local operations for its site in YOUR city!
Responsibilities will include:
1. Promoting the CityMommy website, both through your personal network of friends and through outreach to other moms in your area.
2. Selling ad space on the site to local businesses.
3. Moderating the message board, and posting items of interest to local moms.
4. Maintaining a list of local events of interest to moms.
5. Making sure our local directory includes any new stores or openings in the area.
6. Planning or helping with fun CityMommy events in the area
We’re looking for a fun, outgoing mom with a network of friends and acquaintances to help us make CityMommy successful in your city. This is a part-time, work-from-home position, perfect for stay-at-home or work-at-home moms looking for a fun way to make some extra money and be a part of an up and coming new company!
Training will be provided via phone and email.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail.
2 comments for “@CityMommy Is Looking for New City Leaders”