If I have ever been asked the questions “What would you take out of your home in the case of a fire or natural disaster?”, my answer is “After I have safely escorted my family out of the house, I would take as many photo albums as I could carry.” You see photos are my most prized possession after my family of course. The walls of my home display studio portraits and snapshots of special family events. From every chair — and bed — in my home, you can see a photo or photos. And then there are the photo albums and scrapbooks.
Recently, I hosted with my sister a surprise 50th Wedding Anniversary Party for my parents. I hadn’t planned a large party since my husband’s PhD graduation party. I knew I wanted to make it a special event. After choosing the menu and planning the menu, I knew that what I wanted to do was capture my parent’s 50 year marriage in photos. I found that this task was easier said than done. You see I only started using digital photos in the mid-2000s. Scanning photos from the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s was an arduous task, but one that my parents were so touched by when they saw the display board and photo albums.
Now that the party is over I want to save the memories from their special day. My parents are very much photo album people, rather than digital photo album people. I know that my parents will spend many happy hours looking at the photo album. I find sites like Groovebook.com to be super helpful with my photo printing needs. And the beauty of Groovebook is that I don’t even have to leave my house to get my photos printed! I’m in the process of creating a Groovebook…stay tuned for photos!
- The FREE Groovebook is mailed to you monthly.
- Your photos are printed on glossy photo paper and perforated for easy removal, which means you can share, frame, decorate, scrapbook, and more.
- The photos are FREE. All you pay is $2.99 each month for shipping and processing. Now that is a deal!
Want to learn more?
- Visit Groovebook.com.
- Look at a YouTube video.
- Like Groovebook on Facebook.
- Follow @GrooveBookApp on Twitter.
- And of course I KNOW you will want to test out Groovebook so here is a PROMO CODE for you to use: MUSINGSGROOVE! You will get your first Groovebook absolutely free including shipping and processing!
I was not compensated to write this post, but will be paid a commission for each sign up using my code MUSINGSGROOVE. The views expressed in this post are my own. I follow the tenets of Blog With Integrity.