My old tag line made me laugh…even LOL…although I don’t use texting language…EVER. Although I do overuse ellipsis…all…the…time…
Here’s what made me chuckle. My old tag line was: “I’m a writer who stays at home or a stay-at-home mom who writes.” What’s that expression? Oh, that’s it…you slay me! Or rather my tag line slayed me. So I obviously have moments where I think I am hilarious. Ahem.
But, back to the writing thing. Last year I was a writing machine. In the space of that year I turned the corner from “writing by the seat of my pants” to “writing with a purpose.” I want to write with intention. I want each blogpost to make sense, be relevant, and most of all reflect who I am. I’m not a creative writer. I’m not a journalist. I struggle to find the right words. I write too much without getting to the point. But, I can write a blogpost. And I’m not just tooting my own horn. PR and other bloggers have complimented me on how I am able to weave a story. I take pride in my work. I’m not a fully fledged writer yet, and won’t be one soon, but for now I am enjoying any time I get to write.
And now for where you can find my writing. First…my blog:
- I remembered to do a Wordless Wednesday post…it’s about Hershey’s.
- Talked about what we loved about a couple of kiddie movies.
- I got all instagrammy about my new Rivet and Sway glasses.
Second, a wrapup of the other places you can find me:
- I had a thing or two to say about bedtime routine on Julieverse…even though I rarely do the bedtime routine…but I am all over the pre-bedtime routine while @DadKnowsBetter rocks the bedtime routine. By the way @DadKnowsBetter knows a thing or two about driving and teaching your teen to drive.
- I even got all hyperlocal with a pair of posts on the Baltimore Examiner…Labor Day activities and soccer for little ones.
- Dinner time? I reviewed Schwan’s Home Delivery Service for 5 Minutes for Mom.
- Tired of hunting for the right app for kids? Read my review of this app.
- A pair of organization posts on AboutOne’s organizational blog…packing for swim meets…prepping for vacation. And a post where I ask if you are the CEO of your family.
Oh, and before I forget here’s my 10 Things To Do When Starting a Business, plus a boatload of businessy articles.