Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he.
My kids missed the Spongebob Squarepants phase. How did this even happen? I don’t know how they missed this phase, but they did. They didn’t power watch Spongebob Squarepants like they did other TV shows. There was no gavel-to-gavel watching of shows. No DVRing. No mad dash to claim the TV when Spongebob Squarepants came on. For practically every other show, we had a phase.
My oldest had the Sesame Street phase…not on TV but on videotapes and then DVDs. She could not get enough of Cookie, Elmo, and the Count. My oldest also had a deep love for Blues Clues and the Teletubbies. My middle was all about Bear in the Blue House and Bob the Builder. My youngest watched all of the shows his sisters loved, but he added a couple to the mix. He watched the confusing Boobah and Thomas the Tank Engine, and Handy Manny…who will always be Handy Mandy in our house.
Spongebob Squarepants was never a phase for any of my children. But the Spongebob Movie looks like a fun movie for family movie night! In fact, I was at the
What You Need To Know About The Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out of Water
- The Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out of Water is in theaters.
- The Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out of Water is showing in theaters and Real 3D.
- Visit The Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out of Water website for games, fun activities, and more!
- Like The Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out of Water on Facebook.
- Follow The Spongebob Movie; Sponge Out of Water on Twitter.
- For more fun…play Spongebob: Sponge on the Run on iTunes or Google Play.
Disclosure: I was not compensated to write this post. I love sharing movies with my readers!