1. Wrapping paper or bags? BAGS
2. Real Tree or Artificial Tree? ARTIFICIAL
3. When do you put the tree up? MID-DECEMBER
4. When do you take the tree down? BEFORE MY DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY IN JANUARY
5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE IT
6 Favorite gift received as a child? READY RANGER BACKPACK
7. Hardest person to buy for? MY MOTHER
8. Easiest person to buy for? MY CHILDREN
9. Do you have a nativity scene? WE HAVE THREE: A PORCELAIN SCENE, A LITTLE PEOPLE SCENE, AND A WOODEN SCENE
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL MOST YEARS, BUT THIS YEAR MIGHT E-MAIL
11. Worst Christmas gift ever received? SAILING BAG–I WANTED A WATERPROOF SAILING SUIT
12. Favorite Christmas movie? IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? SUMMER
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? YES…WAS DESPERATE
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? CHRISTMAS PUDDING WITH CREAM SAUCE
16. Favorite Christmas songs? DO THEY KNOW IT’S CHRISTMAS?
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? STAY HOME
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? CHRISTMAS MORNING
19. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? HOLIDAY CROWDS
20. Favorite ornament theme or color? ALL ORNAMENTS ARE SPECIAL TO ME
21. What do you want for Christmas this year? NOTHING
www.amotherswalk.com had this on her blog, go check out her answers!!
I liked this a lot : ). That Christmas pudding sounds scrumptious. I could go for some right now!