This weekend we roadtripped in two cars with three kids to the Happy Volley Volleyball Tournament on the Penn State Campus in State College, PA.
The highlights — more detailed blog post to follow:
- tween and teen happy to stay in dorms
- thankful that other moms were happy to chaperone both of my daughter’s teams
- thankful for comfy King-Size bed
- puzzled by spa tub in the middle of my hotel room
- irritated that my son did not like sleeping on the rollaway cot provided by the hotel. I insisted he stay in his bed, but boy did he whine about the metal springs. The Prince and the Pea!
- satisfied by the dining service food
- more than satisfied by eating at Eat n Park in State College.
- Glad to be home!!Here’s my Whrrl