When my second child was born, I was prepared. Oh I forgot plenty once the baby arrived, but I knew what I needed to do after going through the hazing of having a baby and going back to work after 3 weeks! With Baby #2, I got everything done before the baby was born.
- Nursery — done
- Diapers — purchased
- Newborn clothes — washed and ready for baby #2
- Toys — washed or I bought a new toy. Someone told me to have two of anything you THINK might be of interest to your oldest child…wise person. The baby loved chewing on her Winnie the Pooh, which was an exact match to my oldest daughter’s Winnie the Pooh…aahhh what a relief to have two identical toys!
- Infant car seat — washed, scrubbed, but still looked a little worn…oh well. Baby #2 only used the infant car seat for a few months as she was a big baby.
Food was a big concern for me. My parents graciously volunteered to stay with us for two months. My mother said she would drive the 2-year-old to preschool while I stayed home with the baby. I was grateful for the support. My 2-year-old was thrown for a loop with all the new-ness…new baby, new house guests, and visitors each day. I was glad to have my parents staying with us.
I wanted to make my life go as smoothly as possible with meal preparation once the baby and I got home from the hospital. I shopped at Costco before the baby was born for dinner food and treats. What was a big treat for all of us? Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls! Mmmmm…sorry I was distracted as I can almost the taste the yumminess. After the 2-year-old was in bed, someone would put the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls in to bake. A nice treat at the end of a long day with an infant and a toddler.
Pillsbury have come out with a new flavor: Orange Sweet Rolls. Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls are warm, fresh, and ready to serve in just minutes. Packed with the love and flavor of a treat made from scratch, but without the time and cleanup, Orange Sweet Rolls are the perfect addition to your family’s Sunday morning traditions.
What a great way to start of your week! Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls are the perfect food for the on-the-go family to enjoy on Sunday. A good way to get ready for another busy week! On Sunday mornings we are up early to get to Sunday School. Once home we enjoy breakfast, which gets us ready for a relaxing day at home or a busy, busy, running all over the place day with three active kids!
Giveaway for Musings from Me readers! The nice folks at MyBlogSpark have a sweet Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls gift pack that includes a VIP coupon for Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls as well as a photo album to help keep your family’s sweet Sunday morning memories close at hand. One comment = one entry!
- What is your Sunday morning tradition?
- Leave a link to a post with a photo of what you do on a Sunday morning. One comment.
- Subscribe to this blog with a reader. One comment.
- Subscribe to this blog via e-mail. One comment.
- Friend me on Google Friend. One comment.
I was provided with a Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls gift pack as part of my review by Pillsbury and MyBlogSpark. Giveaway ends Friday, March 5, 2010. Giveaway is open to U.S. readers only.