As a kid, my dad’s watch seemed enormous. Clunky. With a heavy linked chain. Every so often he got a new watch. One watch fascinated me as it was water-resistant. He purchased the watch from Switzerland in the late 70s/early 80s. I did not get a waterproof watch until I was in college.
I have been wearing a women’s Casio Waveceptor watch for weeks as part of a review. I love it. Love the white strap. Love that when I went to #Mom2Summit I did not have to adjust the time on my watch. I simply switched to the setting for the time zone for Houston (Central). The watch connects to an atomic clock to change the time.
I was sent a men’s watch at the same time. I haven’t seen the watch lately. Do you know why? My daughter has adopted the men’s watch. She loves it. The shape. The strap. She doesn’t wear it to school, but has worn it on weekends. At some point I should ask her to let her dad try it out!
This Waveceptor watch is great for anyone who is looking for a stylish watch with useful features to make life easier. The watch features:
- Atomic Timekeeping, offering pinpoint accuracy, allows the watch to automatically receive time calibration signal updates on a daily basis from transmitters based on the user’s home city setting — say goodbye to fiddling to reset your watch on the plane.
- Solar Power technology features a unique power saving function and allows Waveceptor timepieces to energize themselves through even the lowest level of illumination including natural, solar, or artificial light.
- Watch combines style, advanced features, and affordability to make a great gift.
- World Time — 29 times zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off.
- Daily Alarm.
- Hourly Time Signal.
- Countdown Timer
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099).
Giveaway for a lucky Musings from Me reader! I have a Casio Waveceptor for Men watch to giveaway. One comment = one entry. Enter now!
– What was your first watch and how old were you? Mine was a Timex with a blue strap and I was 8. I broke it by dropping it in a puddle…no water resistant watches back then!
– Subscribe to this blog via reader.
– Subscribe to this blog via e-mail.
– Friend me on Google Friends.
– Grab my blog button, put it on your sidebar, and leave a comment. If you have a button, let me know and I will add it to my sidebar.
– Follow me on Twitter.
– Tweet this giveaway: @MusingsfromMe is giving away Casio Waveceptor Men’s watch! Enter now: http://tinyurl.com/yexs7ls!
– Fan me on Facebook.
I was given the watch for review. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Giveaway ends March 12, 2010 at 11:59 p.m.