Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I’m a bit of a hoarder. There I said it. Fortunately for my family, my hoarding is contained to my basement storage room. The rest of my house is…for the most part anyway(!)…free of my stash of stuff. I keep lots of stuff. Old notebooks from school and college. My stamp collection. Newspapers from my wedding day and the day each of my children was born. I keep the kids’ clothing that someday I will use to make a quilt. I keep special books and toys beloved by our family. I don’t hoard furniture or pizza boxes or bags of recycled cans, but I do like “my stuff.”
Though I have boxes and boxes of stuff, my most treasured possession is my photo albums and scrapbook collection. I made my first photo album when I was 8. I received a camera for my 8th birthday. My birthday camera was instamatic with an attachable flash bulb cube. Do you remember those? The cube would spark and sputter when you took a photo. Those flash bulb cubes were hot to the touch as well. Ow!
I was so excited to receive that camera for my birthday that I couldn’t wait to take photos. Back then (in the 1970s) each roll of film had only 12 or 24 photos on it. I had to be very choosy about what I photographed. I remember agonizing over whether I should take a photo or not. What a relief it is to have a digital camera with unlimited possibilities for photo taking!
Where do you shop for cameras and camcorders? Over the years, I have purchased a number of cameras and camcorders from Best Buy. Best Buy is the ultimate destination for the latest cameras and camcorders to capture your high-stakes memories. I want to tell you about a new camera feature that you might not have heard of. I know I hadn’t heard of this feature.
Best Buy is selling three cameras built-in Wi-Fi this holiday season. These cameras are from Nikon, Sony, and Samsung and all come equipped with built-in Wi-Fi. Remember having to wait for a roll of film to be developed? Now you can share amazing photos with ease. You can share your precious holiday photos with family and friends as soon as you take the photo. Isn’t it time to upgrade your camera to capture those precious holiday memories?
Nikon D5300 DSLR w/18-55mm VR Lens
The Nikon D5300 DSLR is packed with so many amazing features:
- Nikon D5300 is a DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi so you can capture high quality photos and share them instantly.
- This Nikon D5300 DSLR camera comes with an AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens that enables you to capture sharp photos and video footage.
- Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring to ensure image clarity.
- The Nikon D5300 is also available in red or gray.
- The Nikon D5300 comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, battery charger, A/V cable, and USB cable.
Sony a6000 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera
The Sony a6000 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera is packed with great features:
- The Sony a6000 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera has the the World’s Fastest Autofocus.
- The ony a6000 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera features a 24.3-megapixel, Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor that makes it easy to shoot scenes in stunning clarity.
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you share stored content across devices.
- The ony a6000 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera is also available in White or silver
- The ony a6000 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Micro USB cable, and neck strap.
Samsung Galaxy 2 Camera
The Samsung Galaxy 2 Camera features:
- The Samsung Galaxy 2 Camera allows you to shoot, share, and use Android Apps.
- The Samsung Galaxy 2 Camera’s 16.3-megapixel, 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor allows you to capture sharp images and high-definition video footage.
- The Samsung Galaxy 2 Camera’s 4.8″ touch screen simplifies operation, and built-in Wi-Fi makes sharing stored files easy.
- The Samsung Galaxy 2 Camera comes with a lithium-ion battery and power cable.
Visit the Best Buy Holiday Gift Center to see more great cameras, whether you’re giving as a gift or upgrading for yourself. Never miss a moment.