So the mrs. tagged me in a post…
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
Mom on the Run’s Eight Facts
1. When I use the computer I need to have the edge of the mouse pad even with the edge of the desk.
2. When I use a camera or a video camera, I have to use the strap around my wrist. To my credit, I have never dropped a camera.
3. I am among a very small group of people who don’t get the lure of video games. I have tried arcade games, primitive Atari games, early PC games, sophisticated PC games, PS2 games, and finally wii games…basically I am not a gamer.
4. I loathe, with a fervency unknown to most, clothes and shoe shopping of any kind. The clothes in my current size are fugly and made for elderly ladies. Shoes…don’t even get me started on shoes.
5. I am not a good cook. I should clarify and say that I am not at all interested in cooking. My oven was broken for 3 weeks–I did not miss it.
6. I am a pack rat. I have every letter I have ever received. I kept the “before” and “after” dental molds/impressions from when I had braces.
7. I take many photos with the intention of scrapbooking, but once the photos are lovingly placed in the album, I do not look at the photos very often.
8. I spend money with wild abandon on everything except movies. I find myself analyzing, researching, and fretting over buying movie tickets. I will not see a comedy or a musical, as I would rather be disappointed with a dramatic film, than waste my money on a frivolous comedy.
I am tagging MommyMo, Natalie, and Life with Kaishon.
I hope I can think of 8 interesting facts : ). Yours were compelling. VERY interesting about the camera strap thing.
Rebeckah…You’ll do fine!
lol! i am the same way about the mouse pad. it also has to be even with the keyboard. i don’t get video games either. they make me feel stressed out and anxious!
I did it!
And I have to agree on the video games, especially Atari. Remember the Superman game? My friend had it. She would talk about all these different levels. And it was in black and white! How boring was that? What the? It was embarrassing when I would babysit and the kids would whup me at Super Mario Brothers.