Here’s photographic evidence that Christmas may just happen for my family:
Decorate Christmas tree — done
Assemble nativity scene –done
Set up It’s A Wonderful Life village scene — done
Write and mail children’s letters to Santa — done
Set out snowman figurines collected over the years — done (I don’t have the heart to rearrange this group since 5-year-old spent so long arranging!)
Tasks left to do:
- Buy turkey and trimmings — we have some, but not all ingredients for Christmas Day.
- Wrap all gifts. All gifts are purchased and arrived safely thanks to Federal Express, UPS, and USPS delivery peeps.
- Boxes of ornaments need to go back down to basement.
- Need to help kids with baking for desserts.
- Need to help two kids make bookmarks for each of our guests on Christmas Day.
- Need to clear dining room table, so we can eat.
Hope all is going well with all of your holiday plans. What are you doing to help ease the holiday load? For me, I am not sending out cards. I am relieved that I do not have to take a photo, have it developed, stuff and address envelopes, and mail. BIG RELIEF!