A little bit ago I wrote about a line of classic toys that piqued my interest. These toys don’t need batteries. Cables are not needed either. No charging cords. Just simple, plain, battery-free fun from these toys.
The Best Pals line of toys was created by Kathy and Janet Lennon. These sisters wanted to give today’s children a taste of what it was like to grow up in the days before toys with batteries and gadgets. The Best Pals toys feature a range of dolls, clothes, and CDs. And even a super cute tea set. Or what about a tote bag for storing the dolls?
I want to share Best Pals with you. I have a Best Pals CD with selections of songs and a Best Pals Sing Together CD for one lucky reader!
Winning is easy. First, leave a mandatory comment. Second, leave one or more of the optional comments. Remember, you must leave the mandatory comment for the other comments to count. Oh and don’t forget to leave your email address in the comment. so I can contact you if you win!
Mandatory Comment — Leave a comment.
Optional Comment — Leave a comment.
- Follow @MusingsfromMe on Twitter.
- Like Musings from Me on Facebook.
- Tweet this giveaway and leave a link to your tweet: @MusingsfromMe is giving away two CDs from @BestPalToys! Enter for a chance to win! https://bit.ly/HEw0yG #giveaway
- Like Jill MusingsfromMe on Facebook.
- Stumble one of my posts that is not a giveaway. Use your Stumble toolbar or use the Share button that is placed to the left of the post.
- Like Best Pals on Facebook.
I was provided with two Best Pals dolls and a Best Pals tea set to facilitate my review. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The giveaway will end April 27, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. EST. The views expressed in this post are my own. I follow the tenets of Blog With Integrity.