Ever watched your child perform at the winter concert and forget to share those precious moments with family and friends who couldn’t attend? You may be too enthralled by your child’s performance to worry about posting to Facebook. No matter, carry on doing what you are doing. But, what if you want to post those precious poses to Facebook, but you get mired in clicking this and opening that app on your smartphone? Maddening isn’t it how many clicks you need to click before posting to social media platforms?
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to post to Facebook with just ONE click? The HTC Status is a phone with a mission. What is this mission? The HTC Status wants to make recording your life easier.
The HTC Status’ Facebook Share button is placed on the front of the phone…just below the keyboard. Before you make that call, you can see on the HTC Status’ screen updates from friends near and far. You’ll never be out of the loop again…in fact the HTC Status is your connection to your loop of friends. Perfect first smartphone for a teen!
The front and back camera will come in handy for those impromptu pics of yourself holding a Starbucks coffee or modeling your latest shopping deal. Add special effects like Sepia or aqua tones to the pics taken with the phone’s 5.0 MP camera.
Want the deets on the HTC Status?
- The HTC Status is an AT&T phone.
- Works on Android with HTC Sense platforms.
- HVGA 2.6″ touch display screen with 480 x 320 resolution.
- 5.0 MP camera with front and back cameras.
- Retails for $19.99 with a 2-year contract. $369.99 without a contract.
The kind folks at HTC want me to giveaway an HTC Status phone. Who am I to argue?! So, here is how you can win an HTC Status phone.
Winning is easy. First, leave a mandatory comment. Second, leave one or more of the optional comments. Remember, you must leave the mandatory comment for the other comments to count. Oh and don’t forget to leave your email address in the comment, so I can contact you if you win!
Mandatory Comment — Leave a comment.
Go to HTC, look at the HTC Status, and leave a comment about what you like about this phone or any other HTC phone.
Optional Comment — Leave a comment.
- Follow @MusingsfromMe on Twitter.
- Like Musings from Me on Facebook.
- Like Jill MusingsfromMe on Facebook.
- Subscribe to my blog’s feed.
- Stumble one of my posts that is not a giveaway. Use your Stumble toolbar or use the Share button that is placed to the left of the post.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Tweet this giveaway and leave a link to your tweet: @MusingsfromMe is giving away an HTC Status smartphone! Enter https://bit.ly/sRpHnI. Ends 1/5.
I was not compensated for this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Giveaway ends Thursday, January 5 at 11:59 p.m. Any links in this post are affiliate links to my amazon affiliate account. I follow the tenets of Blog With Integrity.