- Place your Gelarti sticker sheet onto a flat surface.
- Squeeze the Gelarti paint pen to add color to your sticker.
- Apply the color in thin layers.
- Let the painted stickers to dry for at least 6 hours, or for best results overnight.
- Once dry, peel off the backing sheet and apply to smooth, clean surfaces.
- Easy to do.
- Stickers can be used over and over again.
- The Gelarti stickers are quite flexible and durable.
- The beauty of these stickers is that you can move them from place to place. We all know how frustrated kids get when their stickers rip.
- When you want to move your Gelarti sticker, peel off, and place it somewhere else.
The Gelarti Scene Packs retail for $9.99. Perfect for birthday or holiday gifts. Gelarti Scene Packs come in a variety of types:
- Ocean Mermaids
- Funky Fun/Rock
- Nature Butterlies
- Forest Creatures
For more toy ideas, check out my post on the Time To Play Holiday Showcase 2012.
Stay tuned: More giveaways are live!
I was sent the item to facilitate my review. The opinions included in the post are my own. Affiliate links are to my amazon account. I follow the tenets of Blog With Integrity.