I’ve said it before but the circus is my kind of show. A little of everything…music…clowns…acrobats…animals…and good old-fashioned fun! I waited to take my kids to the circus. I would look at flyers for local circuses or traveling troops, but knew that I wanted my kids to see THE circus, not just any circus!
My wish came true when the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Circus arrived in Baltimore. I have a feeling we saw the live performance on a school night. We took home three very tired and happy children. Popcorn + cotton candy = happy kids
Mom Central is excited to extend the following special family offers; look for the box marked “MC Promotion” when purchasing tickets:
- *Offer #1: Get 4 tickets for just $44 by entering the code “MOM” at select ticketing channels. Offer good on all weekday performances, which includes all weekday evening and Friday matinee performances; minimum purchase of 4 tickets required; additional tickets above 4 can be purchased at $11 each.
- *Offer #2: All weekend performance tickets will be $4 off the original price.
- Offer #3: Get the best Circus Celebrity, Front Row and VIP seats available – We have reserved seats in these sections just for you! Enter the code MOM. No discounts available on these sections.
* Not valid on Circus CelebritySM, Front Row or VIP seats and may not be combined with other offers including special Opening Night pricing. Other fees may apply.
The above offers are good in the following cities:
- Denver: September 30 – October 11, 2009
- Boston: October 14-18, 2009
- St. Louis: October 15-18, 2009
- Cleveland: October 21-26, 2009
- Rosemont/Chicago: November 5 – 29, 2009 *available for purchase on Sept. 8. 2009
- Auburn Hills: November 18-22, 2009
- Charlotte: January 27-31, 2010 *available for purchase on Sept. 12, 2009
- Atlanta: February 12-21, 2010 *available for purchase on Sept. 12, 2009
- Cincinnati: March 10-14, 2010 *available for purchase on Sept. 21, 2009
- Dayton: April 29 – May 2, 2010 *available for purchase on Sept. 21, 2009
*Please note that these offers are also valid for Disney On Ice shows in select cities – visit http://www.disney.go.com/disneyonice/.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Feld Entertainment. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.