I review products on this blog…all the time. I have packages coming in daily. Kids who are reluctant to drag up a trash can will haul in a box twice their size. All three clamor to open packages. I regularly distribute the review items and have the kids and my husband test/wear/listen to/eat the products I receive to review.
I say this in all earnestness. It was a stroke of good fortune that the box of goodies I am about to tell you about arrived during the school day. The kids would have devoured the goodies. Alas, they didn’t have a chance as I devoured them first. I am nothing if not cautious. I covered my tracks by wiping the Bugle Hot Buffalo crumbs from my mouth, stashing the Cocoa Puffs Treat Triple Chocolate bars, and hiding the Nature Valley Oats ‘n Dark Chocolate Crunchy Granola Bar. Mmmmmm…
All three items have the Musings from Me seal of approval. The Bugles were very hot. I ate them so that I wouldn’t traumatize my children. Right? That’s my story and I am sticking to it. The Cocoa Puffs bar got me through a loooonnnnggg night of working. I don’t recall when I ate the Nature Valley Oats ‘n Dark granola bars…perhaps I am too good at covering my tracks?
The good news is that I can purchase any of these products at my local convenience stores. So to recap…so that you don’t miss out on all the yummy and spicy goodness:
- Cocoa Puffs Treats Triple Chocolate: An indulgent cereal bar that combines the great taste of Cocoa Puffs cereal and chocolate into one decadent treat, Cocoa Puffs Treats Triple Chocolate is perfect for satisfying any sweet tooth.
- Bugles Hot Buffalo: Need something salty with a bit of a kick? Look no further than Bugles Hot Buffalo Crisp Corn Snacks, which blends the taste of hot buffalo sauce with crispy corn Bugles.
- Nature Valley Oats `N Dark Chocolate Crunchy Granola Bars: If you want the best of both worlds, give Nature Valley Oats `N Dark Chocolate Crunchy Granola Bars a try. These bars mix dark chocolate pieces, oats and crisp rice nuggets for a classic crunch and burst of whole grain goodness, making them a perfect natural snack that’s high in fiber and protein, but low in saturated fat.
Now you don’t think that I am going to keep all of this for myself, do you? I have a Sweet and Salty Convenience Food Prize Pack for one lucky reader! The “Sweet and Salty” prize pack includes a Nature Valley coffee travel mug and a Bugles t-shirt, as well as two samples of each snack, one for you and one for your someone special (or you can keep all 6 snacks for yourself…I’ll never tell!). One comment – one entry. Enter now!
- Which one of the three products do you think the man in your life would like best? Leave a comment.
- Subscribe to my blog via reader. Leave a comment.
- Subscribe to my blog via e-mail. Leave a comment.
- Friend me on Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment.
- Fan my blog on Networked Blogs. Leave a comment.
- Fan my blog on Facebook. Leave a comment.
- Follow me on twitter. Leave a comment.
I received a Sweet and Salty Convenience Store Prize Pack to review and devour from General Mills through MyBlogSpark. The giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The giveaway ends May 26, 2010, at 11:59 p.m.