Back in my work-in-an-office days, one of the office perks was free coffee. To call this freebie a perk is a stretch. This free coffee was delivered by the box load ready for brewing in the office kitchen. It served to give you a little pick me up, but this coffee had the worst after taste. I would drink a cup and immediately wonder why. In those days, stopping for coffee on the way to work wasn’t as popular as it is now. Choices were limited to McDonalds or 7/11.
A few weeks ago I was sent two bags of Gevalia coffee to review. I like to vary my coffee choices so I was anxious to give Gevalia a whirl. I knew I was in for a treat when I opened the bag of French Roast by Gevalia Kaffe and detected a most delicious aroma. I placed my nose over the bag and inhaled deeply — it was that good. The brewed coffee did not disappoint.
What I didn’t know about Gevalia Kaffe:
- Gevalia is a coffee that Swedes have loved for 150 years.
- Gevalia is the official coffee of the Swedish Royal Court.
- Gevalia can be found at Safeway grocery stores.
- Gevalia has many varieties of coffee: Traditional Roast, House Blend, House Blend Decaf, French Roast, Colombia, Espresso Roast, Vanilla, and Chocolate Mocha.
I know you want to find out about Gevalia Kaffe, too. Here’s how you can win a Gevalia Kaffe prize pack containing: 1 bag of Gevalia Kaffe House Blend, 1 bag of Gevalia Kaffe French Roast, and 1 Gevalia Kaffe coffee mug.
Winning is easy. First, leave a mandatory comment. Second, leave one or more of the optional comments. Remember, you must leave the mandatory comment for the other comments to count. Oh and don’t forget to leave your email address in the comment. so I can contact you if you win!
Mandatory Comment — Leave a comment.
Optional Comment — Leave a comment.
- Follow @MusingsfromMe on Twitter.
- Like Musings from Me on Facebook.
- Tweet this giveaway and leave a link to your tweet: @MusingsfromMe is giving away a Gevalia Kaffe Prize Pack from @MyBlogSpark! Enter for a chance to win! http://bit.ly/GKqNTq #giveaway
- Like Jill MusingsfromMe on Facebook.
- Stumble one of my posts that is not a giveaway. Use your Stumble toolbar or use the Share button that is placed to the left of the post.
- Like Gevalia Kaffe on Facebook.
I was provided with two bags of Gevalia Kaffe and a Gevalia coffee mug to facilitate my review through a Kraft Foods and My Blog Spark campaign. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The giveaway will end March 30, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. EST. The views expressed in this post are my own. I follow the tenets of Blog With Integrity.